"Are you still obsessing about a past (ahem ... current) relationship that absorbs all your attention? YES - and call it obsessing, if you will!!!
It's time to let go of the past so you can become emotionally available NO THANKS!!! to find your true soul mate. DONE - 42 years ago!!!
Get the guidance you need from a love psychic who can support you on your journey. New customers, choose your special offer: Get the first 3 minutes free, or enjoy 10 minutes for only $1.99!" THINK SHE/HE CAN HELP???
The question remains ... will he come back? Not in the way I would wish him to :(
i hate this kind of junk mail. it really presses the point home that we had them and they are gone from us.
ReplyDeleteBlech. I thought it was a bit crap when I got a letter today addressed to my husband that started with 'sorry to be the bearer of bad news' and went on to say his subscription to Top Gear magazine is about to end. They were trying to be upbeat and funny; lost on me. Hugs.
ReplyDelete