Caution: Proceed with care. Contains traces of spiritual concepts.
COINCIDENCE OR COMMUNICATION?
- Family gathered at daughter's house soon after LOML's death, discussion pertaining to him. Lights flicker several times in quick succession.
- Discussion regarding financial implications of his death. A psychic the very next day came straight to me (at a public gathering - she didn't know me at all & certainly wasn't expecting me) & told me "he's very sorry he had to leave you in such a financial state". [He had no choice due to his long illness & consequently, no prospect of life insurance].
- Same psychic told me my Dad was present, & that he had passed from "something with the pancreas". My Dad died from pancreatic cancer.
- I was clearing & packing LOML's personal belongings for storage, when a song from the 1960's played on a radio station I don't usually listen to. LOML often played this song on his guitar. I commented out loud "That doesn't really impress me. If you're really here, you'll ensure our favourite song XYZ is played". Five songs later, XYZ was played.
- 6 days prior to his death, I attended an acquaintance's funeral. Commented to LOML "I never want to go through that much emotional pain", in reference to the deceased's grieving family. LOML replied that my experience of the same was inevitable. Discussion of the potential of an afterlife ensued, with LOML proposing a "secret question" to be answered to verify his continued existence. Psychic mentioned above alluded, in detail, to that question, on a separate occasion.
- Visiting my brother, he offered me an onion, that he had pickled himself. I have never eaten onions, but decided to be polite & accepted his offer. As soon as I put it in my mouth, I "saw" a vision of my LOML in my sideview, as if in a photo frame, laughing heartily.
- On a random occasion, I "saw' LOML walking down our driveway. He had a pensive expression, & his clothes [in full colour] were exactly like those he'd often choose when alive. Curiously, I couldn't see below his knees.
As an aside, one of our seven grandchildren has experienced Granddad since his death. You can read his account in a book by Christine Duminiak titled "Heaven Speaks To Children". His particular section is "Granddad Has Powers".
I've had some "experiences" too and not just with Cliff. I don't believe in a god, rather goodness and certainly in an after-life. Spiritual rather than religious, I guess.
ReplyDeletex
things too precise to be random. The night of matt's death, the lights flashed and flashed (never having done that before), and for months after, my cell phone did crazy things. I have seen him a few times, and very clearly. Not in many months, and I wish those cool things would happen again. So much easier to believe these external things, things I couldn't possibly "read in to," or conjure up myself. I'm pretty good, but I have no electrical powers...
ReplyDelete