do me a favour and write down the subject of these ideas in your head. Just jot them down ... then when you feel like it, we shan't be deprived of your "unborn" posts here x
I have attempted this, Boo, but once the desire to write has subsided, the ideas no longer inspire. I have an almost love/hate relationship with writing (now - wasn't always so), & often lament that I wish I had begun the journaling process from the beginning, rather than towards the end(ish) of the grief journey, where it often feels that I have not much else to say. It would have been an invaluable legacy, one that many of you have to refer back to. I love Janine's idea of having these bound into book form. Thanks for stopping by x
do me a favour and write down the subject of the ideas. When your "unborn" posts here x
ReplyDeleteerm, I meant:
ReplyDeletedo me a favour and write down the subject of these ideas in your head. Just jot them down ... then when you feel like it, we shan't be deprived of your "unborn" posts here x
I have attempted this, Boo, but once the desire to write has subsided, the ideas no longer inspire. I have an almost love/hate relationship with writing (now - wasn't always so), & often lament that I wish I had begun the journaling process from the beginning, rather than towards the end(ish) of the grief journey, where it often feels that I have not much else to say. It would have been an invaluable legacy, one that many of you have to refer back to. I love Janine's idea of having these bound into book form. Thanks for stopping by x
ReplyDelete